Yellow Cat London
London based start-up Yellowcat Recruitment were looking to revamp their existing website, and rebrand the company in the process. SESOME were tasked with building the site, with backend integration, registering a new domain and migrating the existing content, as well as creating a new visual brand identity through logos and site graphics.
Following a detailed session with the client, as well as mood-board creation, a new brand identity and design were agreed upon: a slick, modern, minimalist look inspired by the company’s London location. Following this, we set to work creating the site, focusing on the following aspects:
- Creating a new logo, social media headers and avatars
- A new modern, London inspired web design
- A new wordpress website scoped for the current needs
- Integration with Broadbean backend office solution, enabling Yellowcat to publish jobs to all job boards, as well as their own site, and manage replies
- A custom design for the ‘Jobs’ page
The result is a dynamic, fresh site and brand identity design, fully integrated with a new .london domain, that is also optimised for mobile phones and tablets.